DUE TO COVID-19, WORSHIP SERVICES IN SENIORS’ RESIDENCES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED. WE WILL ADVISE WHEN SERVICES HAVE RESUMED.
Orchard Valley knows it’s important to include our senior members who aren’t often able to get to church on Sundays. Many people from both the Orchard Valley congregation and the local communities volunteer to make worship accessible to these seniors. We therefore hold monthly services at five of the local seniors’ facilities.
- Wolfville Elms, Wolfville
- Wolfville Nursing Home, Wolfville
- Blomidon Court / Shannex, Greenwich
- Orchard Court / Shannex, Kentville
- Kings Riverside Court, Kentville
For more information or to volunteer during a Seniors’ Worship Service, contact the Orchard Valley office at (902) 681-0366, ext 1.