DUE TO COVID-19, SOME WORSHIP SERVICES IN SENIORS’ RESIDENCES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED (see below). WE WILL ADVISE WHEN SERVICES HAVE RESUMED.
Orchard Valley knows it’s important to include our senior members who aren’t often able to get to church on Sundays. Many people from both the Orchard Valley congregation and the local communities volunteer to make worship accessible to these seniors. We therefore hold monthly services at five of the local seniors’ facilities.
- Wolfville Elms, Wolfville
- Wolfville Nursing Home, Wolfville
- Blomidon Court / Shannex, Greenwich (currently suspended)
- Orchard Court / Shannex, Kentville (resuming in December, 2021)
- Kings Riverside Court, Kentville (currently suspended)
For more information or to volunteer during a Seniors’ Worship Service, contact the Orchard Valley office at (902) 681-0366, ext 1.