Inspired by the grace of God, we are a welcoming faith family called to love ourselves, others and the world. We seek to deepen our spiritual understanding and reach out to others through worship and socially just action.
As an inclusive community of faith, we actively seek to live our Mission by:
- Publicly declaring our commitment to welcome all people inclusive of age, gender, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability/disability, ethnic background, or economic circumstances
- Creating a safe space for courageous and challenging conversations enabling “Radical Hospitality”
- Celebrating, honouring and respecting the richness that inclusion and diversity bring to our church.
- Continuing to educate ourselves, to learn and to grow by expanding our worship, study, resources, fellowship and actions.
- Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide us as we work for justice for all, in church and in society.
Living and Acting through Faith