Orchard Valley knows it’s important to include our senior members who aren’t often able to get to church on Sundays. Many people from both the Orchard Valley congregation and the local communities volunteer to make worship accessible to these seniors. We therefore hold monthly services at five of the local seniors’ facilities.
January Worship Services
- Wolfville Elms, Wolfville – Wed. Feb. 28, 10:15 a.m. – led by Jane Hynes
- Wolfville Nursing Home, Wolfville – Wed. Feb. 28, 11 a.m. – led by Jane Hynes
- Blomidon Court / Shannex, Greenwich – Mon. Feb. 26, 2:30 pm – led by Andy Pitter
- Orchard Court / Shannex, Kentville –
- Kings Riverside Court, Kentville – Sun. Feb. 11, 2:30 pm – led by Rev. Ivan Norton
For more information or to volunteer during a Seniors’ Worship Service, contact the Orchard Valley office at (902) 681-0366, ext 1.