Orchard Valley knows it’s important to include our senior members who aren’t often able to get to church on Sundays. Many people from both the Orchard Valley congregation and the local communities volunteer to make worship accessible to these seniors. We therefore hold monthly services at five of the local seniors’ facilities.
January Worship Services
- Wolfville Elms, Wolfville –
- Wolfville Nursing Home, Wolfville –
- Blomidon Court / Shannex, Greenwich – Mon. Jan. 29, 2:30 pm – led by Rev. Ivan Norton
- Orchard Court / Shannex, Kentville –
- Kings Riverside Court, Kentville –
For more information or to volunteer during a Seniors’ Worship Service, contact the Orchard Valley office at (902) 681-0366, ext 1.